From boosting your confidence, to creating healthier relationships, having that perfectly white and straight smile can do a lot for you. If you are self-conscious about your teeth, whether it be because they are stained, missing, crooked, or chipped, this can easily be fixed. You do not have to live with being self-conscious about your smile, as cosmetic dentistry New Orleans LA, can repair any sort of imperfections that are affecting you. What makes cosmetic dentistry so advantageous is that it does not require invasive surgery, or major operations like cosmetic surgery does to the skin. This means you can boost your confidence in both your professional and social life with a few trips to the dentist.
Types of Procedures
From super easy procedures like teeth whitening, to more complicated procedures like dental implants, figuring out which dentistry option works best for you will be determined by what condition your teeth are in. If they are just stained, you can choose to whiten them at home, or visit your dentist’s office a few times a week. On the other hand, if you have a lot of metal fillings or crowns, you can get these restored with porcelain so that they fit the natural colour of your teeth. Cosmetic dentistry includes a lot of different options, and may include:
- Teeth Whitening for stained teeth, aged teeth or discoloured teeth,
- Porcelain Restoration for metal fillings, crowns, and bridges,
- Dental bonding to sculpt individual teeth that may have been injured,
- Dental implants for creating permanent bridges,
- Porcelain crowns to cap teeth with a natural white colour,
- Porcelain veneers for a custom fit over teeth that shape them as needed,
- Aligner therapy, through Invisalign or Lumibrite which straightens teeth without wires.
By seeing a professional dentist, you can choose an option that works best for you. All of these are painless, and for the most part, do not require long treatment periods.